Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A lonnnng day...










Today has been a very long day of cleaning. I did some hardcore room cleaning since it's been awhile since I've done that. I organized all my shelves and dusted everything off and made it look decent in here. Haha. I put some new drawers on my dresser and organized all my hair bows and clips and stuff. It's been getting a little messy up there. I also used all my converse shoe boxes to store things in. In one I put all my saved receipts, in another I put birthday/christmas/graduation cards that I've saved. One has coupons for restaurants and such, and the last one has all my manuals for my camera, phones, and my portable hardrive. It feels good to know that everything finally has a place and it's not just lying around my room in random places. 

I also wanted to post about my most recent surprise from Brenden. It is a canvas that says "You are my sunshine" on it. It was very special to me because I always call him my sunshine. It was such a nice gift. :) I hung it on my wall right above my bed and put pictures of Brenden and I around it. My goal is to get more picture frames to put the pictures in and make a collage type design around the canvas. I can't wait to see the finished product. Now, if money would start falling from the sky, then I could get started on it. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment