Monday, June 20, 2011

Cars 2!

I can't wait to go see the midnight showing of Cars 2 Friday! The first one was great, and I think the second one will be awesome as well! I'm going with my family, and Brenden and his mom. It's going to be a lot of fun. I can't wait to see what it's like with the cars in Tokyo! There's so many new characters too! I think my new favorite is Francesco Bernoulli. Friday is also mine and Brenden's 9 month anniversary. He'll be at work all day though unfortunately. So we won't be spending it together. 

I'll be sure to post again after I see the movie!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait either! And as for your anniversary, at least you'll be together for a couple of hours, watching the movie!

    I found a blog post you just have to see. You're going to love it!

    http://antsi-pants.blogspot.com/2011/06/you-are-my-sunshine.html?showComment=1308614780370#c3314069673437510742

    I think you'll have to copy and paste the link to make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I want one now! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cars 2 is going to be amazing! I cant wait to see it. Now that I am 40 i think I am going to have to grab a nap first?? haa haa..

    ReplyDelete